Guided Crystal Meditation with Citrine & Amethyst
Amethyst & citrine are perfect accompaniment as they are both made from the same quartz crystal Ametrine. You will be able to feel their power when they are brought back together in mediation.
Citrine is translucent yellow in colour and gives you feeling of Positivity & Happiness and is the birthstone of November.
Citrine can help banish negativity and deep gloom and inspire enthusiasm, originality, a positive outlook and feelings of self-confidence. Wearing a Citrine pendant is said to overcome difficulties in verbalizing thoughts and feeling.
Citrine helps in the achievement of personal goals and will help you to explore every avenue until you find the best solution to a problem. It is therefore a good stone to have around you in a business or work environment.
Citrine has been called the Merchant's Stone. Citrine has a positive effect on cash flow. Placing it in the wealth corner of the home is said to invite wealth and abundance into your life. Citrine can be used to balance the Solar Plexus Chakra.
A balanced Solar Plexus Chakra can increase your sense of personal power and encourage freedom from emotional hang-ups and inhibitions.
Amethyst is formed in shades of purple & lilac. Amethyst enhances Creativity, Effective Meditation & Spiritual Awareness. It is the birthstone of February.
It is a protective stone and wearing it as jewellery or carrying it in your pocket is said to protect against psychic attack.
Placing Amethyst by the side of your bed while you sleep is thought to reduce nightmares. Amethyst is mostly a protective stone.
As it is linked to the crown chakra, it is helpful in purifying the mind and clearing it of negative thoughts. This includes the negativity of stress and anxiety, which is why many meditate with amethyst so as to rid themselves of that darkness.
Amethyst has been used to protect against additions and drunkenness and has healing properties which are especially useful in regards to work-related stress, because the stone is also associated with abundance; therefore relieving stress while emanating prosperity. The amethyst properties which facilitate intuition and communication can also be applied to increased work effectiveness.
To begin your Citrine & Amethyst meditation, ensure that you have cleansed your selected pieces.
1. Cleanse the space you will be mediating in by using white sage or by using a Tibetan signing bowl. You can keep the room cleansed by using a high vibrational mediation music. Ensure the room is lightly illuminated, and that you will not be disturbed.
2. Have the Citrine and the Amethyst with you and position them in the hand or wear them on the wrist that you feel is right. Use your intuition and your heart for the answers.
3. Begin your rhythmic breathing by inhaling slowly through the nose and exhaling slowly from the mouth. As you exhale, visualize tensions, frustration, anger and stress leaving your body in dark, cloudy swirls of energy. Bless yourself, and these discordant vibrations, by affirming that these energies shall be released into the universe to find peace.
4. Bring your attention to the citrine crystal in your hand and begin to gaze upon it. observe the internal elements of your healing crystal, the subtle color changes, rainbows, mist, swirls. Attune yourself to the citrine crystal. At this point, you might be feeling the warmth of the crystal in your palm, hands, or fingers. Allow this energy to surge to your crown (top of head) and down to the solar plexus (navel chakra)
5. Close your eyes, and visualise the colour of citrine in a glowing sphere above your head. Place your crystal against your third eye (center of brow) or in your navel (you may even use two citrine crystals for this exercise) and visualise the beam above your head radiating a golden yellow ray from your crown Chakra down the centre line of your body, to your naval centre. It's good to place your right hand on the navel centre, this helps aid in the visualisation process. When you have a clear vision of two spheres connected by the golden yellow beam, repeat a silent affirmation that will encourage you to feel inner radiance and unconditional love.
6. When you are ready, draw your attention to the feeling of the Amethyst crystal bracelet softly circling and embracing your wrist. You might be aware of the temperature change of the crystal beads. Visualise the beautiful purple colour of amethyst, swirling as a mist. Bring your attention back to your bracelet and visualise the purple circle which is encompassing your wrist slowing growing and expanding. The circle starts to surround you like a beautiful purple bubble in which you are in the centre. You feel protected, warm and safe. All the while the warm golden beam connects your crown and your solar plexus chakra.
7. Stay here in this place of protected bliss knowing that all is as it should be and you are safe and loved.
8. When you feel ready bring your attention back to your breath, your toes and your fingers and your body. Feel the floor beneath you and take some long deep breaths. The slowly open your eyes.
When you feel overwhelmed, insecure or venerable visualise a purple bubble surrounding you, and you as a golden light just as you did in this exercise, this will remind you that you are protected and that you are loved.
I hope you enjoyed this guided meditation, I would love to hear the visualisations you have had and how they have made you feel.
Please share this blog article with anyone you feel it would benefit.
I look forward to guiding you again, until then,
Peace & Love