In a retreat setting, you will learn the ancient healing techniques of reiki. Using heart opening ceremonial cacao you will be taken on light activating healing vibrational sound meditations, taking part in a attunement ceremonies and gifted crystal collections, sacred herbs, aura sprays and essential oils to assist you on your ongoing reiki journey.
A plant based lunch will be provided, you will be fully qualified to administer Fist Degree Reiki at the end of the retreat.
This Reiki course includes a practical introduction to the human energy field and the chakras, which will give you first-hand understanding of the subtle bodies.
You will receive an authentic, individual Reiki Level 1 attunement. This is an energy transmission that enables you to “channel” the Reiki healing energy.
You will hear the story of Mikao Usui’s quest for this powerful healing energy, which you will begin to use during the hands-on practice session.
In the first half of the day, you will learn;
- what Reiki is, its history, how it was discovered and how it came to the West
- what and where the chakras are and how to work with them
- the foundations and guidelines for Energy Healing
- insights into the nature of disease, why people get ill and how they can heal
- techniques & tools for aura cleansing (“Kenyoku Ho” in Japanese), grounding and connecting
- Reiki breathing and visualisation, feeling the Reiki energy
- what a Reiki attunement (“Reiju” in Japanese) is and what it does.
In the second half of the day, there will be lots of practising and you will learn;
- the hand positions for giving others a Reiki treatment and for self-healing
- the structure of a healing session, how to prepare the space, yourself (“Hatsurei Ho” in Japanese) and the receiver
- sensing the different chakras and using the Reiki Chakra Balancing Technique
- how to use Reiki for healing pets, growing plants and energising your food
- an introduction to “Byosen” and “Byosen Reikan Ho” (energy scanning technique)
- the Five Reiki Principles (“Gokai” in Japanese)
- the benefits of Reiki and how it complements other therapies.
The course fee includes an internationally recognised certificate, a comprehensive course manual, spiritual tools to assist you throughout your reiki healing journey and lifelong support after the course via email or telephone.
This course is also suitable for those that wish to have a refresher in First Degree Reiki.
Two dates are available for this course in 2022, choose your preferred date via the drop down boxes.